3 Days Uganda Gorilla Habituation safari from Kigali
3 days Uganda Gorilla Habituation Safari from Kigali is one of the shortest East Africa safari tour that enables tourists to land into Kigali Rwanda and engage in Gorilla habituation safari in Uganda. This is possible because Rwanda doesn’t offer gorilla habituated experience thus the only way to spend more hours with endangered mountain gorillas in their natural habitats in East Africa is by visiting Bwindi impenetrable national a home to the largest number of the remaining mountain gorillas in the wild so this 3 days Uganda Gorilla Habituation safari from Kigali is the best itinerary for you. Visiting Bwindi impenetrable national park from Kigali saves travelers the long drive from Kampala which is almost 11-12 hours’ drive as compared to a drive from Kigali Rwanda which takes about 4-5 hours.
Highlights of 3 days Uganda Gorilla Habituation safari from Kigali
- Day 1: Arrival at Kigali international airport and Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable national park Uganda
- Day 2: Gorilla habituation experience in Rushaga sector of Bwindi impenetrable national park Uganda
- Day 3: Transfer to Kigali Rwanda for departures
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival at Kigali international airport and Transfer to Bwindi impenetrable national park Uganda
- Transfer from Kigali to Bwindi impenetrable national park: Depending on your arrival time at Kigali international airport, Rwanda on day 1 of 3 days Uganda Gorilla Habituation safari from Kigali, you will meet our company driver chosen to be your safari driver waiting for you eagerly. Meet and greet and be briefed about this 3 days Uganda Gorilla Habituation safari from Kigali while on a drive to hotel in Kigali for a relaxed lunch. After lunch, you will then head to Bwindi impenetrable national park in Uganda via cyanika border and once you get to Bwindi impenetrable national park, you will be transferred direct to Rushaga sector where gorilla habituation experience in Uganda and the entire east Africa is carried out. Check in at your reserved lodge, have your favorite dish for dinner and catch a night rest.
Meal plan: Lunch and dinner
Day 2: Gorilla habituation experience in Rushaga sector of Bwindi impenetrable national park Uganda
- Uganda gorilla habituation in Bwindi impenetrable national park: on day 2 of 3 days safari, you need to wake and have a very heavy breakfast, pack enough snacks, drinking water and wear the most suitable attire then be driven to the assembly for a briefing. After briefing you will set off alongside other habituators, researchers and the armed rangers to start the adventurous activity of searching the gorilla family that is still under habituation. Gorilla habitation in Bwindi takes about 1-8 hours or even a full day depending on how far gorillas have moved since gorilla habituation deals with the gorillas that have not been used to human so expect them to shy away from your presence as they go by doing their daily activities and roaming in the forest in search of food. Once the gorillas finally settle, you will spend 4 hours with them as you learn all their manners and behaviors, taking photographs and many more. After spending 4 hours with gorillas in their natural habitats, you will return to the lodge for a relaxed evening, dinner and overnight rest.
- Note: the entire gorilla habituation process takes 2-3 years for a gorilla family to completely get used to human presence but while on a safari to habituate gorillas in Uganda, only 4 hours are allowed with gorillas.
- Meal plan: breakfast, lunch & dinner
Day 3: Transfer to Kigali Rwanda for departures
- Transfer to Kigali for departures: A relaxed breakfast will be served at your lodge on day 3 of 3 days Uganda Gorilla Safari, check out and start the journey back to Kigali Rwanda for lunch. Have a brief Kigali city tour and finally be dropped off at the airport for departures.
- Note: on this last day of a Gorilla Habituation Safari from Kigali, you may opt to drive to Kampala for departures.
- Meal plan: Breakfast & lunch
END OF 3 DAYS UGANDA GORILLA HABITUATION SAFARI FROM KIGALI
Inclusive in 3 days safari
- Gorilla habituation permit
- A 4×4 safari vehicle
- Meals will be as per Itinerary
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Bwindi impenetrable national park
- Ranger fees
- Enough packed drinking water
- An English speaking guide/ driver
- East African visa upon request
Exclusive in 3 days safari
- International travel visa and air tickets
- Porter fees
- Optional activities
- Life Insurance
- Tip to the porter/ driver
- Additional accommodation
- East Africa visa