3 days Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru wildlife safari
3 days Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru wildlife safari will take you to a thrilling Kenya safari with in the Great Rift Valley region of Kenya where you will experience fascinating wildlife viewing safari in both Lake Naivasha national park and Lake Nakuru national park Kenya and this Kenya safari will take 3 days and 2 nights but with plenty of tourist attractions ranging from flora species, fauna species and the water bodies among others. Both Lake Naivasha national park and Lake Nakuru national park are situated in the north of Nairobi city, the capital city of Kenya. Amongst the wildlife seen during this 3 Days Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru safari include; the big game (Elephants, Buffaloes, Giraffes, Lions, and Black & White Rhinos), Leopards, baboons, and several bird species.
Highlights of 3 days Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru wildlife safari
- Day 1: Transfer to Lake Naivasha national park
- Day 2: Game drive in Lake Naivasha national park & Transfer to Lake Nakuru national park
- Day 3: game drive in Lake Nakuru national park & departures
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Transfer to Lake Naivasha national park
- Transfer from Nairobi to Lake Naivasha National park: You will be met by your Kenya safari driver in the morning of day 1 of 3 days Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru wildlife safari at your hotel in Nairobi or any other communicated location in Kenya let’s say at Jomo Kenyatta international airport as long as you arrive early in the morning. After the meet and greet with our company representative in Kenya who is your Kenya safari driver, you will start the 3 hours’ drive from Nairobi to Lake Naivasha national park with in the rift valley region where are expected to arrive in time for lunch. Proceed to check in at the lodge, have your lunch and embark on an afternoon boat cruise to watch several mammals as they flock the shores of Lake Naivasha to quench their thirst. You will also view plenty of aquatic species such as hippos, crocodiles, and several water birds.
- Later in the evening of day 1 of the 3 days wildlife safari, embark on a walking safari to explore different corners of the rift valley region on foot. This is a fascinating and adventurous activity as it enables tourists to even explore the parts of the park that are not easily reached while on a game drive. As the sun goes down, you will return for dinner and overnight at the lodge.
- Meal plan: Lunch & dinner
Day 2: Game drive in Lake Naivasha national park & Transfer to Lake Nakuru national park
- Morning game drive in Lake Naivasha national park: After breakfast on day 2 of 3 day wildlife safari, head out for an early game drive to explore the remaining parts of Lake Naivasha national park where you will encounter with the nocturnal wildlife that spend a full night on a hunt and hide during the day. You will also encounter the remaining population of mammals as they graze in the park. After a few hours of the game drive, return to the lodge, check out and start the journey to Lake Nakuru national park also situated in the same rift valley region about 2 hours’ drive from Lake Naivasha national park. You will be expected to arrive at Lake Nakuru national park in time for lunch, check in for lunch and embark on an afternoon boat cruise on Lake Nakuru where you will watch a huge population of flamingo birds that occupy the areas along Lake Nakuru. You will also have a clear view at the hippos, crocodiles and mammals that frequently visit the shores of Lake Nakuru.
- After the boat cruise, you will embark on an evening game drive to spot more wildlife in the park as you return to the lodge for dinner, and overnight sleep as you plan for the following day.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, lunch & dinner
Day 3: Game drive in Lake Nakuru national park & departures
- Early morning game drive: Being the last day of your 3 days Lake Naivasha and Lake Nakuru wildlife safari, you will wake up very early for a morning game drive in Lake Nakuru national park. This is the last game drive and it’s so rewarding and it will give you a golden opportunity to encounter the nocturnal wildlife that feed in the night and hide during the day. You will also encounter with all the mammals that arise very early to feast on the fresh vegetation before the sunrise such as Hippos, Rhinos, buffaloes and many more. After the game drive, you will return to the lodge, freshen up, have a meal and check out of the lodge embark on the drive back to Nairobi. Upon arrival in Nairobi, you will either be dropped at your designated hotel or be dropped off at the airport to catch up with your evening / night flight back home.
- Meal plan: Breakfast & Lunch
END OF 3 DAYS LAKE NAIVASHA & LAKE NAKURU WILDLIFE SAFARI
Inclusive in 3 days safari
- Pick up and drop off
- Park entrance fees
- A 4×4 safari vehicle for ground transportation
- All inclusive activities
- All meals as per itinerary
- Accommodation for 2 nights in Kenya
- Enough bottled drinking water
- English speaking guide/ driver
Exclusive in 3 days safari tour;
- International travel expenses (Visa and air ticket)
- Life insurance
- Optional and additional activities
- Additional accommodations
- Other drinks apart from water
- Tip fees
- Other personal expenses such as emails, laundry, juices, alcohol, cigarettes etc.