3 Days Lake Nakuru and Amboseli Wildlife safari
3 Days Lake Nakuru and Amboseli Wildlife safari (Kenya Wildlife Safari) is a 3 day trip to the flamingo paradise at Lake Nakuru national park and also Amboseli national park to engage in a variety of wildlife viewing activities and to see the attractions and also to enjoy the scenery around these destinations like views of Mt Kilimanjaro as seen in the itinerary below;
Safari highlights of 3 Days Lake Nakuru and Amboseli Wildlife safari
- Day 1; pick up and drive to Lake Nakuru national park
- Day 2; drive to Amboseli national park
- Day 3; morning game drive and departure
Day 1; pick up and drive to Lake Nakuru national park
- Pick up will be at the airport where you will be met by your guide and you will be welcomed and also have a briefing about your 3 days Nakuru and Amboseli safari. You will be driven to Lake Nakuru national park and during your drive; you will enjoy views of the rift valley escarpment where you can have a brief stop to engage in photography and then continue your drive to the national park.
- Lake Nakuru national park: You will check-in at your lodge in the national park and your lunch will be served. You will have a game drive in Lake Nakuru national park to see different wildlife species such as black rhinos, white rhinos, buffalos, giraffes, hyenas, gazelles among others. You will also visit Lake Nakuru which is a major attraction in this national park known for large numbers of flamingos along its shores as well as other bird species. Dinner and overnight will be at Lake Nakuru flamingo lodge.
Day 2; drive to Amboseli national park
- drive to Amboseli national park: Breakfast will be served early at your lodge in Lake Nakuru national park before checking out of your lodge and continuing your transfer to Amboseli national park. You will have an en route game drive in Lake Nakuru national park to look out for wildlife species. After your en route game drive, your guide will drive you to Nairobi city where you will have a stop for lunch before continuing to Amboseli national park.
- You will enjoy views of Mt Kilimanjaro in the backdrop of Amboseli national park and you will also see many wildlife species such as elephants in large numbers which this national park is known for. Dinner and overnight will be at Sentrim Amboseli lodge after you have checked in at the lodge.
Day 3; morning game drive and departure
- morning game drive: On the last day of your safari, you will have breakfast before checking out of the lodge in Amboseli national park. You will have a morning game drive in the national park to see wildlife species which are very active during this time of day and can easily be seen and these include zebras, giraffes, antelopes, waterbucks, hippos, impalas, gazelles, kudus, lions, buffalos among others.
- departure: After your morning game drive, you will continue your journey back to Nairobi where your guide will drop you off at your preferred location which will bring your safari to an end.
End of 3 Days Lake Nakuru and Amboseli Wildlife safari
The safari and tour prices below include
- all day game drives as per sample itinerary
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the safari
- Animal tours according to your itinerary preferences
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- All national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- Price quoted per person sharing
The safari and tour prices below exclude
- Drinks and mineral water
- Items of personal nature
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes Any airport transfers & hotel accommodation before / after the safari
- Entry visas
- Travel insurance
- Tips and gratuities