2 Days Lake Mburo National Park wildlife tour
2 Days Lake Mburo National Park wildlife tour: This 2 days Lake Mburo National park wildlife tour is one of the shortest and budget Uganda safari taking you to one of the best savanna parks in Uganda for a wildlife viewing experience. Lake Mburo national park is situated in the western part of Uganda and the nearest park in Uganda that takes about 4hours road drive from Kampala the capital city of Uganda. The park harbors several wildlife species including mammals, birds, butterflies and waterbodies that make it one of the top destinations to visit while on a Uganda safari. The major activities to engage in while on this 2 days Lake Mburo National park wildlife tour include Game drive, boat cruise and walking safari to encounter with several mammals including Zebras, hippos, buffaloes, elands, warthogs among others. However, there are other optional activities in Lake Mburo national park which can be enjoyed in case time allows and these include; Horseback riding, Sport fishing, bicycle ridding, community encounters, birding and many more.
Highlights of 2 days Lake Mburo National park wildlife tour
- Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo national park for afternoon boat cruise
- Day 2: Walking safari, game drive and return to Kampala for departures
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Transfer to Lake Mburo National park for afternoon boat cruise
Transfer to Lake Mburo national park: Early in the morning on day 1 of 2 days Lake Mburo National park wildlife tour, you will be met by our company representative for a hotel pick up from either Kampala or Entebbe depending on your previous communication. You will be briefed as you drive from Kampala heading to Lake Mburo national park. Depending on the time, you will stopover at the Equator to take some photographs otherwise you will have a stopover on the next day on your journey back to Kampala. Upon arrival in the park, you will be welcomed on a game drive as you head to your hotel for check in and Lunch.
- Afternoon boat cruise in Lake Mburo national park: After lunch, you will be transferred tone of the 5 lakes situated in Lake Mburo national park for an afternoon boat cruise which will enable you to watch a lot of wildlife along the shores of the lake including the mammals such as Hippos, crocodiles, buffaloes, zebras among others that are always seen along the water bodies over the hot scotching sun as they quench their thirst. You will also have an opportunity to watch several birds including the water birds such as rare shoebill stork, fish eagles, and many more. After the boat cruise, you will meet your safari driver to embark on an evening game drive in different parts of the park amidst grazing wildlife and the get an opportunity to watch the nocturnal mammals as they get out of their hiding places among others. Head to your lodge for dinner and overnight sleep.
- Meal plan: Lunch and dinner
Day 2: Walking safari, game drive and return to Kampala for departures
- Walking safari in Lake Mburo national park: Arise as early as possible on day 2 of 2 days Lake Mburo tour which is even the last day of your safari, have breakfast and meet embark on a walking safari in Lake Mburo national park. This park offers the best walking adventure with a golden opportunity of encountering with plenty of wildlife including the hunters, nocturnal mammals and the other wildlife that arise very early to feed on fresh vegetation cover in the park. After the walking safari, you will embark on a brief game drive to visit the remaining parts of the park in a car as you watch more that is hidden within this small savanna park. Later on, return to the lodge for Lunch, check out and start the road drive back to Kampala. While in Kampala, you will embark on a city tour only if time allows otherwise be dropped off at your designated drop-off location let be the hotel or Entebbe international airport as you end your 2 days Lake Mburo tour.
- Meal plan: Breakfast and Lunch
END OF 2 DAYS LAKE MBURO NATIONAL PARK WILDLIFE TOUR
Inclusive in 2 days Lake Mburo tour;
- 4 x4 safari vehicle for ground transportation
- Pick up and drop off
- Park entrance fees
- Accommodation for one night
- All meals as stated in the itinerary
- English speaking guide/ driver
- All mentioned activities that is visiting the equator, boat cruise, game drive and walking safari
- Enough drinking water
Exclusive in 2 days Lake Mburo tour
- International travel expenses
- Air ticket
- Optional activities
- Laundry fees
- Life insurance while on safari
- Juices and other alcoholic beverages
- Other expenses of personal nature such as Airtime, emails, etc.