6 Days Tanzania Wildlife safari with a Coffee tour
6 Days Tanzania Wildlife safari with a Coffee tour is a trip to different national parks around Tanzania starting with a visit to coffee plantations to learn more about the whole process of coffee making from plantation to cup. This is followed by interaction with the local community of the Masai people as well as a trip to other famous attractions in the northern part of Tanzania which are Lake Manyara national park, Ngorongoro conservation area, Serengeti national park and Tarangire national park as seen in the itinerary below;
Safari highlights 6 Days Tanzania Wildlife safari with a Coffee tour
- Day 1; pick up and drive to Arusha then Lake Manyara national park
- Day 2; drive to Ngorongoro conservation area
- Day 3; transfer to Serengeti national park
- Day 4; full day in Serengeti national park
- Day 5; drive to Tarangire national park
- Day 6; Tarangire national park to Arusha
Day 1: Pick up and drive to Arusha then Lake Manyara national park
- Pick up and drive to Arusha: Your guide will welcome you at the airport and you will be briefed about your safari. You will proceed to visit Arusha coffee lodge for experience in coffee plantations as you go through different processes from cultivation and the whole process of coffee bean from plantation to cup.
- Lake Manyara national park: You will proceed for your drive to Lake Manyara national park and you will see the Eastern Escarpment of the Great Rift Valley. You will enjoy scenic views while passing through the lovely farming villages, plantations and cultural towns. You will visit the local community of Mto wa mbu to interact with the local community and to get to know more about the way of life of the Maasai, see local art and craft work, watch traditional dance performances among others. After your experience in Mto wa mbu, you will proceed to Lake Manyara national park where you will proceed to your lodge for check in. You will have an evening game drive in the national park which is known for tree-climbing lions as well as other wildlife species such as Elephants, Baboons, Gazelles, Giraffes, Zebras and many more. You will proceed to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 2; drive to Ngorongoro conservation area
- drive to Ngorongoro: After breakfast at your lodge in Lake Manyara national park, you will check out of your lodge and proceed for an en route game drive on your way to Ngorongoro conservation area. You will start your adventure with a stop at Ol duvai gorge which is an archaeological site where evidence of early man relating to human evolution was discovered by Dr Mary and Louis Leakey.
- Your lunch will be had before you descend to the Ngorongoro crater to see different attractions such as Lake Magadi which is found at the center of the crater. As you explore the Ngorongoro crater, you will also see flamingos along the shores of Lake Magadi in big numbers as well as other bird species. You will also see wildlife species in the crater area such as elephants, buffalos, rhinos, zebras, waterbucks, antelopes, hyenas, gazelles, kudus, predators such as lions, leopards, cheetahs. You will also enjoy beautiful views of the scenery around you as you explore the Ngorongoro conservation area. You will then proceed to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
Day 3; transfer to Serengeti national park
- transfer to Serengeti: On the 3rd day of your safari, you will have breakfast at your lodge as you prepare for your drive to Serengeti national park. You will see different wildlife species as you drive to your lodge in the national park as you enjoy the scenery around you and look out for wildlife species such as lions, cheetahs, leopards, elephants, giraffes, hippos, impalas, gazelles, warthogs among others.
- You will have your lunch at your lodge after your game viewing experience. You will have some rest at your lodge before proceeding for another game drive to explore the wilderness of Serengeti national park as you search for wildlife species which graze, roam and hunt in the savannah plains of the national park. Dinner and overnight will be at your lodge.
Day 4; Full day in Serengeti national park
- Full day in Serengeti: You will have breakfast at your lodge as you prepare for morning game drive in the savannah plains of Serengeti national park to see various wildlife species which are very active in the morning and can easily be spotted as you also enjoy the sunrise.
- Some of the attractions you will visit during your visit in Serengeti national park include the retina hippo pool where you can see many hippos swimming in a pool. You will also see different predators in the savannah of this national park especially sitting on top of rock kopjes.
- Your lunch will be served at your lodge after your morning game drive. Later in the evening, you will engage in another game drive to see wildlife species such as the big five like lions, leopards, buffalos, rhinos and elephants. You will also see other wildlife and bird species which include wildebeest, waterbucks, antelopes, zebras, kudus, hippos, buffalos among others. You will return to your lodge after your evening game drive for dinner and overnight.
Day 5; Drive to Tarangire national park
- Drive to Tarangire national park: After an early breakfast at your lodge, you will be driven by your guide to your next wildlife viewing destination which is Tarangire national park. On arrival at your lodge in the national park, you will check-in before continuing for a game drive. As you explore the savannah plains of Tarangire national park, some of the wildlife species you will see include herds of Elephants as well as other wildlife species like Zebras, Hartebeest, Elephants, Waterbucks, Gazelles, Oryx among others.
- Lunch will be served at your lodge and will be had after your morning game viewing experience. You will engage in another wildlife viewing experience in the savannah plains later in the evening as you look out for wildlife species. Dinner and overnight will be at your lodge after your evening game drive.
Day 6; Tarangire national park to Arusha
- Tarangire national park: On the last day of your safari, you will have an early breakfast at your lodge and then proceed to check out of the lodge in Tarangire national park. You will have a morning game drive in the national park as you look out for wildlife and bird species.
- Transfer to Arusha: You will continue with your drive to Arusha with a stopover at the craft shops to admire the local arts and crafts and to interact with the local community. After your game drive, your guide will drop you off at your preferred location in Arusha which will mark the end of your trip to Tanzania.
End of 6 Days Tanzania Wildlife safari with a Coffee tour
- Arrival and departure Airport Transfers
- All entrance fees.
- Service of an English speaking driver guide
- Transport based on an excellent Vehicle rebuilt for Safari
- Driver’s Salary and allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
- Game drives as per the Itinerary
- Complementary bottle of water daily on safari
- Government taxes
- Personal expenses i.e. drinks, telephone, laundry, Internet etc.
- Visit to Arusha coffee lodge
- International and domestic flights
- accommodation on Safari
- Tips to drivers (highly recommended)
- Visa, Travel Insurance