6 Days Kenya and Tanzania safari
6 Days Kenya and Tanzania safari: 6 days of exploring different national parks across Kenya and Tanzania to experience amazing cultures, visit different cities, enjoy scenic views such as Mt Kilimanjaro and enjoy a variety of wildlife viewing adventures to attractions such as Lake Nakuru national park, Amboseli national park and Tarangire national park as seen in the itinerary below;
Safari highlights of 6 Days Kenya and Tanzania safari
- Day 1; pick up and drive to Lake Nakuru national park
- Day 2; drive to Amboseli national park
- Day 3; full day in Amboseli national park
- Day 4; drive to Arusha
- Day 5; drive to Tarangire national park
- Day 6; morning game drive and departure
Day 1; pick up and drive to Lake Nakuru national park
- pick up and drive to Lake Nakuru: Your guide will pick you up from the airport and brief you about your 6 days Kenya and Tanzania safari. You will proceed to drive through Nairobi after your briefing as you continue your journey to Lake Nakuru national park for a wildlife viewing experience as you enjoy the scenic views of the rift valley and Kenya’s highlands.
- You will check in at your lodge in the national park and have your lunch before your game drive. You will see a variety of wildlife species such as elephants, buffalos, black rhinos, zebras, elands, waterbucks, impalas, reedbucks among others as you are driven around the savannah and also to Lake Nakuru where you will see large numbers of flamingos along the shores of the lake as well as other bird species. You will return to your lodge for your dinner and overnight.
Day 2; drive to Amboseli national park
- drive to Amboseli: After breakfast at your lodge, you will check out of the lodge in Lake Nakuru national park and continue your drive to Amboseli national park. You will have a stop in Nairobi to have your lunch.
- You will have an en route game drive as you continue to your lodge for check in. you will have another game drive in the evening to look out for wildlife species grazing and roaming in the savannah as you also watch the sunset in Amboseli national park. You will return to your lodge for your dinner and overnight after your evening game drive.
Day 3; full day in Amboseli national park
- Full day in Amboseli national park: Breakfast will be served at your lodge before you continue for your morning game drive in Amboseli national park. Your guide will drive you around the open savannah plains of the national park following different routes as you search for the wildlife species such as elephants which can be seen in herds as well as other wildlife species like lions, buffalos, hippos, impalas, gazelles, waterbucks as well as different bird species.
- You will return to your lodge to have lunch after your morning game drive and to relax. You will have another wildlife viewing experience later in the evening to enjoy photography and views of the snowcapped Mt Kilimanjaro in the backdrop of Amboseli national park. Dinner and overnight will be at your lodge as the night before.
Day 4; drive to Arusha
- drive to Arusha: You will start the fourth day of your safari with breakfast at your lodge before checking out and continuing your journey to the border where you will cross into Tanzania after completing the formalities at the border. You will proceed to Arusha where you will have your lunch after checking in at your hotel.
- An optional city tour will also be available for you to discover the different places and attractions around Arusha such as the museum, the local markets, art, and craft shops to see local artwork after which you will return to your hotel for dinner and overnight.
Day 5; drive to Tarangire national park
- drive to Tarangire: You will have breakfast then check out of your hotel in Arusha ahead of your drive to Tarangire national park. Your guide will drive you to your lodge in the national park where you will check-in and have your lunch.
- You will later have an evening game drive to experience the wilderness of Tarangire national park as you search for wildlife species such as elephant herds which can easily be seen in the national park, tree-climbing lions, cheetahs, leopards, buffalos, hartebeests, elands, zebras among others as well as different bird species. Dinner and overnight will be at your lodge after your game drive.
Day 6; morning game drive and departure
- morning game drive and departure: You will have breakfast at your lodge on the last day of your safari before heading out for a morning game drive to search for wildlife species in Tarangire national park which are very active during the morning and are easy to spot. After this experience, your guide will drive you to Arusha to your location of preference which will mark the end of your safari.
End of 6 Days Kenya and Tanzania safari
The safari and tour prices below include
- all day game drives as per sample itinerary
- Hotel/lodge accommodation for the duration of the safari
- Animal tours according to your itinerary preferences
- Private 4-wheel drive vehicle with a roof hatch
- Professional safari and tour guide / driver
- All national park fees
- All meals on the safari
- All game viewing activities specified
- Price quoted per person sharing
- Tanzania VAT on tourism activities and park fees
- Concession fees
The safari and tour prices below exclude
- Drinks and mineral water
- Items of personal nature
- International and local airfares
- Airport taxes Any airport transfers & hotel accommodation before / after the safari