5 days Tanzania northern circuit wildlife safari
5 days Tanzania northern circuit wildlife safari: Tanzania is known to be the biggest country in East Africa with several national park all harboring unique tourist attractions especially the wildlife species. This 5 days Tanzania northern circuit safari takes you to 3 unique national parks in Tanzania including Lake Manyara national park known for tree-climbing lions as the major tourist attractions, Serengeti national park known for the wildebeest migration and Ngorongoro crater conservation area all located in the northern part of Tanzania with the best camping grounds for travelers who prefer camping. This 5 days Tanzania northern circuit safari include 5 days and 4 nights starting and ending in Arusha Tanzania. Through the safari, you will encounter the big 5 games, other mammals and several species of birds that thrill with in these 3 beautiful parks in Tanzania. The major activities enjoyed during this 5 days Tanzania northern circuit safari include, Game drive safaris in Lake Manyara national park, Game drive safaris and hot air balloon safari in Serengeti national park and finally game drive in Ngorongoro conservation area.
Highlights of 5 days Tanzania northern circuit safari
- Day 1: Transfer from Arusha to Lake Manyara national park
- Day 2: Transfer from Lake Manyara national park to Serengeti national park
- Day 3: Full day in Serengeti national park
- Day 4: Transfer from Serengeti national park to Ngorongoro crater
- Day 5: Ngorongoro crater to Arusha for departures
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Transfer from Arusha to Lake Manyara national park
- Arusha – Lake Manyara national park: On day 1 of 5 days Tanzania northern circuit safari, you will be met and picked by our safari driver in Tanzania from your hotel in Arusha town, be briefed about your Tanzania safari as you drive to Lake Manyara national park. Upon arrival at the park, you will be welcomed by a game drive to view plenty of mammals such as Lions, elephants, tree-climbing lions, giraffes, antelopes, monkeys, and several birds. Proceed to your reserved lodge or camping site for lunch and embark on an afternoon and evening game drive. The road drive from Arusha to Lake Manyara national park is slightly short and in a duration of about 3 hours you will have arrived.
- Meal plan: Lunch and dinner
Day 2: Transfer from Lake Manyara national park to Serengeti national park
- Lake Manyara national park – Serengeti national park: After breakfast on day 2 of 5 days Tanzania northern circuit safari, you will check out and embark on a 6 hours’ drive from Lake Manyara to Serengeti national park via Ngorongoro conservation area to the heart of Serengeti national park in Seronera area close to Seronera river which is congested with a lot of wildlife for wildlife viewing safari. Proceed for lunch at your lodge and start an afternoon game drive continued till evening. Return to the lodge for dinner and have an overnight.
- Meal plan: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 3: Full day in Serengeti national park
- Full day in Serengeti national park: on day 3 of 5 days Tanzania northern circuit safari, you have to wake up very early and start your day with a sunrise hot air balloon that will give you a golden opportunity to explore Serengeti national park from above in a hot air balloon. This adventurous morning activity come with a bottle of Champaign, a certificate and bush breakfast after landing. After the bush breakfast, you will proceed with the game drive along river Seronera to sight gazelles, and the serval cats then enjoy your picnic lunch.
- Once you’re done with lunch, have an afternoon game drive in the Kopjes circuit to spot king of the jungle and other animals as they drink water and take shade from hot scotching sun. Later in the evening, you will be driven back to the lodge for dinner and overnight. On a luck day, you will watch the migration of wildebeests which is an amazing experience while on a Tanzania safari.
- Meal plan: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 4: Transfer from Serengeti national park to Ngorongoro crater
- Serengeti national park – Ngorongoro crater: After breakfast in the morning on day 4 of 5 days Tanzania northern circuit safari, check out of your lodge and be transferred to Ngorongoro conservation area with a brief stopover at Olduvai Gorge and proceed your drive to the park while sighting wildlife. Check in for lunch and spend the remaining half day exploring the crater while sighting several wildlife such as Zebras, Buffaloes, warthogs, Lions, leopards and many other wildlife that reside in the crater area. Proceed with a visit to Lake Magadi to watch flamingo birds, hippos and other aquatic wildlife and later head to your lodge for dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: Breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 5: Ngorongoro crater to Arusha for departures
- Transfer from Ngorongoro crater to Arusha town for departures: Depending on your flight time, you will enjoy a relaxed breakfast at the lodge on day 5 of 5 days Tanzania safari then check out of the lodge and meet your Tanzania safari driver to start the journey back to Arusha with an enroute lunch and either hotel drop off or airport drop off.
- Meal plan: Breakfast and lunch
END OF 5 DAYS TANZANIA NORTHERN CIRCUIT SAFARI
Inclusive in 5 days safari
- A 4×4 safari vehicle for all ground transportation throughout the safari
- An English speaking guide
- Accommodation for 4 nights
- All meals as per itinerary
- Drinking water
- Park entrance fees
- Concession fees
Exclusive in 5 days safari
- Air ticket
- Laundry fees
- Life insurance
- Additional accommodation
- Optional activities
- Personal expenses such as airtime, emails, cigarettes, juices, alcohol etc.
Note: During this 5 days Tanzania northern circuit safari, Lake Manyara national park can be substituted with Tarangire national park also situated in the northern circuit. Thus it will become 5 day Tanzania northern circuit safari (Tarangire national park, Serengeti national park and Ngorongoro crater). Let’s know your choice and we will tailor it for you.