3 Days Lake Manyara national park wildlife safari
3 days Lake Manyara national park wildlife safari takes tourists to the wilderness of Lake Manyara national park one of the most visited national park in Tanzania that is famously known as a home to the rare tree-climbing lions. Another population of tree climbing lions in East Africa is found in Queen Elizabeth national park in Uganda the pearl of Africa. This 3 days safari includes 3 days and 2 nights and is strictly a wildlife viewing safari starting and ending in Arusha Tanzania. Tanzania is one of the best destinations to visit while on an East Africa safari tour.
Highlights of 3 Days Lake Manyara national park wildlife safari
- Day 1: Arrival & Transfer to Lake Manyara national park
- Day 2: Morning Game drive and evening canoe ride in Lake Manyara national park
- Day 3: Morning game drive and departures
Detailed Safari Itinerary
Day 1: Arrival in Arusha & Transfer to Lake Manyara national park
- Transfer from Arusha to Lake Manyara national park: Upon arrival in Arusha on day 1 of 3 days lake Manyara wildlife safari, you will be met by your Tanzania safari driver who will introduce you to this 3 days Tanzania safari in Lake Manyara national park and you transfer to the hotel for lunch before heading to the park. After lunch in Arusha, you will be driven direct to Lake Manyara national park for hotel check-in, dinner, and overnight stay.
- Meal plan: Lunch and dinner
Day 2: Game drive and Canoe ride in Lake Manyara national park
- Morning game drive and evening Canoe ride in Lake manyara national park: After breakfast on day 2 of 3 days wildlife safari, you will set off for a game drive with in Lake Manyara national park where you will encounter with several wildlife species including primates such as Baboon, mammals such as Buffaloes, Giraffes, antelopes, bush babies, Wildebeests, warthogs, tree-climbing lions, bird species including the migratory birds, Waterbeds, forest birds and many more. After the morning game drive, you will return for lunch at the lodge. In the evening still on day 2 of 3 days Lake Manyara safari, you will spend an evening on a canoe ride along Lake Manyara where you will spot more mammals as they flock the lake. You will also be able to sight several aquatic wildlife including Hippos, crocodiles and water birds among others. Later in the evening, drive back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
- Meal plan: breakfast, lunch and dinner
Day 3: Morning game drive and departures
- Morning game drive in Lake Manyara national park and departures: On day 3 of 3 days wildlife safari, arise abit early in the morning, grab a cup of tea and head out for an early morning game drive with an opportunity to meet the nocturnal mammals and primates before they return to their hiding corners. You will also be blessed to encounter other wildlife to top up the previous sightings. After the game drive, drive back to the lodge for a hot meal. After lunch, you will check out of the lodge with your belonging and meet your Tanzania safari driver to be returned to Arusha for either hotel drop off or airport drop off for departures to your next destination or back home.
- Meal plan: Breakfast and lunch
End Of 3 Days Lake Manyara national park wildlife safari
Inclusive in 3 days lake Manyara safari
- Airport pick up and drop off
- Park entrance fees for Lake Manyara national park
- An English speaking guide
- A 4×4 safari vehicle
- All-inclusive activities
- Accommodations will be as per Itinerary
- All meals mentioned in the Itinerary
- Enough bottled drinking water throughout the safari
Exclusive in 3 Days Lake Manyara safari
- International Travel expenses (Visa and ticket)
- Additional accommodation before or after safari
- Laundry fees
- Tips to the guide/driver
- Optional and additional activities
- Other expenses of personal nature such as Emails, airtime, juices, alcohol etc.